Ombre Brow AfterCare
Plush Hair & Beauty Salon
1605 13th Ave
Columbus Ga 31904
AFTERCARE Microshading Ombre Brows
- Please read all aftercare instructions on this page to make sure you can commit to this brow journey, especially for the first 7-10 days. Failure to follow these instructions may result in pigment loss and results cannot be guaranteed.
- Make sure your hands are washed and sanitized
- 1st DAY: for the first day gently clean the area using distilled water and cotton pad when you see lymph (body fluid) going out of the brow area. Otherwise, the big scab will form and you will loose a lot of pigment when it is falling down. In the end of the day apply thin layer of aftercare ointment.
- 2nd -10th DAYS: After first day don't use any water but only aftercare ointment (THIN LAYER) 2 times in a day (morning and evening) for 10 days until scabs start to fall off.
- Each time wash hands before and after application and use a clean cotton to avoid infection. If a crust appears on the pigmented surface do not force the removal by picking, scratching or washing! Pigment may be removed along with the crust!
- Use a gentle face cleanser but avoid the treatment areas.
- Shower with your back to the water to avoid water, shampoo and conditioner from getting into the pigmented areas
- Avoid for 10 days: Soaps; Facial cleansers; Washing pigmented area; Chlorine pools; Retin-A on pigmented areas; Makeup on pigmented area for 10 days, including non-allergenic; Hot, steamy, long showers; Sun on pigmented areas; Jacuzzi or saunas; Gym